Thursday, March 08, 2007

Moving On Up

I'm afraid Freddy might be moving. You might wonder how that's possible as he is an alley cat, but what I probably should say is that the people who I believe own him are moving. There's a large moving truck in front of their house and they have been filling it up the last couple of days. I'mI'm tempted to hide him from them. I told Ragged if they move and Freddy is still here we have to keep him. I'm sort of hoping they don't take him.
In the pictures, Freddy gets a rub down. Hopefully not one of his last.







1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Does he have a collar? If not just keep him hidden for a few days. Or you could send the owners a letter letting them know that you are keeping there cat and if they ever wanted to see him alive again, they will pay the ransom. Either way you will have a nice new cat or some money to buy another. Happy happy joy joy it is a no lose situation. Its Friday at work, cant you tell?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home