Monday, March 05, 2007

Finale

Day 4 is done and with it came towel racks, more caulk, a mirror and lights and paint, two thresholds and quarter-round. The transformation is complete. The only thing left is shalacking one of the thresholds and we're fin.

It'll probably be Wednesday before we get to shower, but taking one more bath won't kill me. The worst part about bathing besides me being too big for the 1940s tub is that when I laid down to rinse my hair my back suctioned to the tub floor. Very painful. My back fat will never be the same.

We'll have to take pictures with everything back in place and the new shower curtain up and post them here. Then, we'll shut up and stop boring everybody with our bathroom jubilation.

I have so much to get finished this week it's stressing me. Tomorrow I'm having my para-physical for my new life insurance policy. I know my blood pressure is sky high, but hopefully my cholesterol and all will make them think I'm going to live a long, healthy life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Bucky got back fat. KY face with an O town booty. :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

We're still laughing about it.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Make sure to keep a plunger or toilet brush close to use for a vacuum break. This one time...at band camp...And he drowned... Real and for true,

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home