Racing
So far, this weekend has been a busy one for Ragged and I. Friday we went to see the play I Love You, You're Perfect, Now
Change. It was okay for me, but Ragged really enjoyed it. The play was preceded by dinner out. I was supposed to cook for us, but I was so tired I opted to go out to eat instead. Saturday, we got a visit from my family. They came to see the newly renovated bathroom and visit. After they left, Ragged and I ventured out to take some unwanted goods to
the Goodwill,
to Kohls to buy more stuff, by a couple of prospective new houses and then home to do some painting on our current house. We spent most of the afternoon and evening painting. We made a quick trip to Lowe's for some brushes, but we came right back home and painted until after 9pm. Ragged's parents came by to see the bathroom amidst all the painting and Ragged's mom managed to get paint on her dress pants. After a quick tour around the house and some painting advice from Ragged's dad, they were on their way and we resumed painting. We didn't quite finish and some things will require second coats, but the living room and bathroom should be complete outside of some touch up. The current daunting project is painting the louvered (sp?) doors on our linen closet. We got one coat of paint on one of the doors and part of one coat on the other before we ran out of steam and Ragged went to be. Oh, I forgot to mention I cooked lasagna for dinner.
In the pictures, Ikey is clueless as to what is going on, Freddy wonders when he's going to get to live inside, and the doors go unpainted cause Ragged and I got too tired.
At any rate, we have another day of painting to go, but it shouldn't be an all day event. We need to get some rest before the new week starts. Ragged may be doing the finishing touches next week.
In the pictures, Ikey is clueless as to what is going on, Freddy wonders when he's going to get to live inside, and the doors go unpainted cause Ragged and I got too tired.

1 Comments:
Keep up the good work and everything looks great. I hope to get some things done next weekend and when the weather is nice for a bit start working on the SUPER DEE DUPER TOP ULTRA SECRET PROJECT.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home