
As of this morning, Ragged and I are officially members of Blockbuster All Access video renting (no applause necessary). This combines a couple of pleasures in our lives, watching movies and getting good mail. We are very excited and look forward to our first movies arriving. With my working at home starting the first of April, I will have time to watch all the movies I've missed out on in my many months of working at night.
Ragged and I are about to leave to go out to breakfast. I love eating big greasy, fattening breakfasts on the weekends. I usually eat a banana or apple during the week.
In the picture, Izzie requests lots of feline-themed movies...or else.
1 Comments:
Congrates on the working at home. I am glad it is a done deal. We have Netflix and love it. If we lived at O-town we would have done the Blockbuster thing. Have fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home