Sunday, October 21, 2007

Crazy With A Side of Crazy

We are home and I have to admit it feels strange. Usually when we go away for awhile I am chomping at the bit to get home, but not this time. I wish it could have lasted longer. I kind of wish we had moved away for good.

While we were gone, a tornado hit our town. There was lots of damage and a few injuries. Our house is okay, but Ragged's parents had some damage to their rental property. It hit the downtown area and tore off several rooftops and destroyed a tobacco barn. Ragged's church was also damaged. I haven't driven around much to see firsthand what damage was done, but our town did make the MSNBC news.
Tomorrow things are back to normal which makes me ill. I hate normal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home