Nanny!
Ragged has shown you the glamorous side of our vacation. Now, let me fill you in on the not-so-pretty side of our trip to Charleston. It started out the first day with part of my tooth breaking off while we ate at PF Chang's. I was concerned that I might have pain, but luckily there is none. I will still have to have the tooth removed once we get home, so I'll have to call the dentist from here and schedule the appointment. Now I'm stuck with a tooth with a large hole in it. It is a wisdom tooth that came in that I should have had removed years ago if I would have followed the advice of my old dentist.
The next thing was while we were at Ft. Sumter taking pictures of each other, Ragged noticed that my zipper was down. It had been that way the entire day. I was mortified and convinced IT was visible in all the photos we had taken up to that point. Thankfully, after we returned to our room, we looked at the photos but could see no cows through the barn door. On the same note, Ragged realized her zipper was down later the same day, though I think she may have pretended like it was to make me feel better.
Today we are going to the beach and to downtown Charleston. I can't wait to see what pitfalls await.
A view of Ft. Sumter as we were pulling away

A one-legged seagull hops down the beach

Our inn/bed and breakfast
The next thing was while we were at Ft. Sumter taking pictures of each other, Ragged noticed that my zipper was down. It had been that way the entire day. I was mortified and convinced IT was visible in all the photos we had taken up to that point. Thankfully, after we returned to our room, we looked at the photos but could see no cows through the barn door. On the same note, Ragged realized her zipper was down later the same day, though I think she may have pretended like it was to make me feel better.
Today we are going to the beach and to downtown Charleston. I can't wait to see what pitfalls await.
A view of Ft. Sumter as we were pulling away
A one-legged seagull hops down the beach
Our inn/bed and breakfast

1 Comments:
WATCH OUT FOR BEACH BALLS BUCKY!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home