Saturday, October 06, 2007

Everything Zen...I Don't Think So

This has been a trying week to say the least. Not only are we in the final leg of preparations for our vacation, but my mom became ill early this week. It was four tense days of spending large amounts of time at the hospital. Finally, yesterday, we got good news, at least better news than we had anticipated and mom went home. I was completely exhausted after it was all said and done and I didn't complete the amount of work I had hoped. Thankfully, I have a new internet service provider and I can work from home. I'll probably do some work this weekend as Ragged has gone on a day trip to knit in The Big E. My day plans are to mow, clean the bed, hit a few open houses, and go to the Y for a little exercise and mind clearing.

Pumpkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home