
Time is ticking until we depart for our trip. Despite Ragged's claims, I am not paralyzed. I have been doing things to get ready. A big difficulty is the seeming two different climates we will be in over the week, not to mention the mixture of formal and casual activities we will be participating in. Needless to say, we will be taking alot of clothes and probably not wearing half of them. Ike has been sleeping on my suitcase which is in the middle of the floor slowly collecting what I've decided to take along. We realized that it may still be possible to swim in the ocean, so since I have apparently lost the two pairs of swimming trunks I'd had for the past 17 years, we ran out and picked up a pair to take. Bring on the relaxation.
Izzie
1 Comments:
Hope you guys have a great time. You deserve it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home