Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Day in the Life

Needles and Pilot arrived in the evening last night for a fun-filled three day stay. We barely had time to eat and chit chat a bit before it was bed time, but today, we got out on the streets fairly early and hit a couple of open houses before hitting our customary Japanese eating spot. After gorging ourselves, we headed to Target in an attempt to spend some Christmas gift cards. After picking up a few items, we stopped in Starbucks for some lattes, cafes, and mochas. It was colder then hell so it felt nice to down some hot liquids. Afterward we headed to Big Lots and the used book store for some perusing and more purchases. After that, we headed home for some chilling, potato soup eating, and some trivial pursuit. It was the boys against the girls and the boys were victorious thanks in large part to my vast knowledge of pop culture. It's really ashame I don't know anything useful. Anyway, it was a very close race. The day has flown by. As the hour grows late, Needles and Ragged are knitting and Pilot and I are surfing the web. The temperature tonight and tomorrow is going to be freezing, I'm talking single digits, so we may not venture out much tomorrow. We'll see.

Eli and Cooper

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Translation:
vast knowledge: I stayed at home on Friday night and was far too into Dallas.

6:34 PM  
Blogger K_Dense73 said...

Nobody loved me so I had to love myself.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home