Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It Was Like So

Last night when we went to bed amidst deadly storms that were blowing through our area, I could smell what I identified as dust in our bedroom. I'm not sure if dust was somehow coming down from the attic or what, but it made my throat burn. Today, my throat is raw and I'm stuffed up. Maybe I was getting sick, but Ragged detected the same smell but didn't have the same reaction. Anyway, the storms blew threw, killing some people across several states. We again missed out on the worst of it, but we got lots of rain.

Today, the AT&T service person will arrive, but our internet access has worked perfectly all day. What do you say to them? I'm just going to say we've had intermittent issues that have seemed to resolve themselves and may be somehow related to the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home