
Our internet connection was out this morning and I called the fine folks at AT&T bright and early and went through the motions with tech support in my hoarse morning voice. The problem was different then the ones we've had lately, I realized. If it were the same one, I could have fixed it myself. Anyway after about 15 minutes of clicking here and there at the tech support persons direction, no dice. A technician was dispatched for tomorrow afternoon. When I came home from work this afternoon, everything was fine with our connection, thus me being able to write this post. I don't get it but I'm not going to argue. Now I'll call and try to cancel the technician, but it may be too late.
Thanks to Pilot's suggestion, I was able to retrieve my lost post from yesterday, so I deleted the slanderous post I made afterward. Enjoy.
Ike and Cooper jockeying for space on a blanket.
1 Comments:
Our lives must be in parallel. I just got off the phone with Verizon about our interwebs connection and about the time I got to talk with a real person the spiders must have fixed the tubes. Anyway have a great night...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home