Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tell Me About Yourself

Tomorrow is my interview and I have been practicing those typical corny interview questions that they throw at you. I think I'm ready. Ragged is particularly good at answering these questions, so I've been picking her brain. We are leaving out bright and early to travel 3 hours to the interview. I will be riding up with two other candidates. We will each have 30 minutes to impress. We will be interviewing before a panel of four people, two of which already know me. I managed to get two of my three letters of recommendations. The person the other one was supposed to come from is a reference on my resume, so I'll just leave it at that. This all should be very interesting. I'll keep you posted.

Izzie and Cooper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home