
Today has been a lazy day. Not only for me but for Ragged and our cats too. The weather was oddly warm, so it could have been a day where we did some running around or something outdoors, but that just wasn't the case. Instead, the day was filled with long naps and lots of television watching and interneting. I did make an attempt to get in a workout, but I had a headache for the majority of the day, so my stay at the Y was shortlived and halfhearted. Of course, when I got home I binged like a recently released hostage anyway. Tomorrow I'll be going into work for a half day primarily to be there for a birthday celebration of a co-worker. I think today is the first day I have felt really bored in a long time.
Eli
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home