Friday, January 25, 2008

I Are Stumped

It's tax season again and Ragged is raring to go and I'm still waiting. Last year I had 3 jobs, so I'm waiting on the W2s from those jobs. So far, I've received one. It's just one of those things that aggravate the hell out of me, but I have to accept. I mean, how hard is it to print out the W2s with all the fancy software programs out there. I know Quickbooks is the bomb. Anyway, I'm a little concerned about the difference in what I made last year and this year and the amount of taxes I paid in last year versus 2006. I quit my second and third jobs in April and June of last year, so I'm hoping I come out not paying much or perhaps getting a bit of a refund this year. I typically don't like to get much of refund because it means the government has had my money interest free all year. The way I figure it, I should come out pretty well, but I'm interested to see how it all shakes out. Of course I won't know where I stand until the end of the month or longer. As for Ragged, she will be getting her taxes completed tomorrow.

Ike, the laziest cat on Earth, does his facial twitches as he gets his back scratched by Pilot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home