
I finally got Excel installed. The ebay seller sent me another copy which actually worked. I had a feeling this seller wasn't a dud. Anyway, the downside is I don't really need it now since I got the Open Office programs, but I can always sell it again. Also, our bathroom issues are over for now. It's like the clouds have parted and the sun is shining in around Chez Ragged for the most part. (knock on wood) I still haven't heard anything about the job I applied for. It's so odd being around my superiors. I can't tell by how they act if I got the job or not. They are waiting for the budget and candidate approval from the higher ups at this point. There is a rumor that I am the one, but rumors can't be trusted. I don't want to get my hopes up.
As we've mentioned before, Cooper is taking an antihistamine to help him through. He is nearly impossible to give a pill to. Ragged and I fight him to the point we're afraid we will hurt him. He reacts violently to being restrained and having his mouth forced open. It's a horrible experience and we have to do it twice a day. I'm not sure it's worth it for the trauma it causes Cooper not to mention Ragged and me.
We are getting freezing rain around here and it's making the roads a mess. All the schools are closing and some of the government buildings. I ask again: Why can't it just snow?
Neen in a clothes basket
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home