
What I'm about to write is probably gonna make most people want to jump up and slap me...I think I'm over working from home. It gets really lonely sometimes and it is kind of boring not to have people to interact with during the day. The cats just aren't cutting it. They tend to want to sleep all day anyway. I'm not sure what to do about this and the feelings might be temporary. I'm not at the point where I want to give up working from home, but if they told me tomorrow that they were rescinding that previledge, it wouldn't bug me at all. Unfortunately, I know that if I went in to work daily, I would grow tired of it, too. What the heck do I do now?
The Boop unconscious
1 Comments:
See if they will leave it up to you. If you "want" to go in to work then go into work but if you don't then stay home....Problem solved.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home