It's a Winter Wonderland, Ragged
We did get the snow that was predicted and then some. I think we got six to eight inches and it's still coming down. It looks beautiful outside. Ragged and I ventured out and took some photos. Ragged ventured out further then I did.
Last night I had toxic snow cream. It was the most delicious poisonous thing I've had in a long time.
My footprint in the snow

1 Comments:
Needles is jealous of the TSC. We got about an inch yestrday then it melted away and then we got just enough to cover the ground and it is still here. Like every prediction of snow we had this winter we lucked out and only got a inche or so at best. The ice and freezing rain however was a weekly occurance for awhile.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home