Wednesday, March 05, 2008

You Can Trust Me Not To Think

Yesterday I got a call from the blood bank asking me to come in and give. The day before Ragged email me about the severe need and there was an article in the newspaper as well. It has been some time since the last time I fave and I feel like I've been negligent. The last time I went I had sort of a panic attack and nearly ripped the needle out of my arm. Anyway, I went today and since then I have felt a lack of energy. I've been drinking heavily (not alcohol) as they told me, but I always feel this way despite what I eat and drink. I guess it's just a side effect I have to deal with for the greater good.

For the past 3 days, I have been at home. Tomorrow will be my first time in the office this week. I've been avoiding going in because I have hard feelings about not getting the job. I really set myself up for disappointment on this, something I usually don't do. Who said optimism was a good thing?


Tomorrow night we are expecting the start of a signficant snow event. The weather guys are being mysterious about the whole thing which could mean we will get 3 feet of snow or nothing at all.


Eli dozing

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

"the greater good." Sorry couldn't resist HOT FUZZ gotta see it.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home