Gone Baby, Gone and Mr. Woodcock
I watched each of these movies recently and I felt like giving you my review. First, this weekend, Ragged and I watched "Gone Baby, Gone". Admittedly, I was half paying attention during this Ben Affleck creation but I ended up not liking it much. I did, however, like the foul-mouthed mother of the missing girl and of course the Boston accents. I think Ragged liked it.
Just tonight I watched "Mr. Woodcock". This one made me laugh out loud. I have enjoyed all of Billy Bob Thornton's comedy endeavours and this was no exception. Ragged opted out of watching this with me. I can also recommend "Bad Santa" and "Daddy and Them".
Just tonight I watched "Mr. Woodcock". This one made me laugh out loud. I have enjoyed all of Billy Bob Thornton's comedy endeavours and this was no exception. Ragged opted out of watching this with me. I can also recommend "Bad Santa" and "Daddy and Them".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home