Saturday, March 01, 2008

Prep

Indeed, I went to bed at 8:30 last night and slept until after 8 this morning. I'm 35 going on 65 or maybe my body knew what would be required of me today. Ragged got up early to go get her hair did and I drug myself out of bed and got some stuff ready for transfer to the storage unit. Afterward, I sneaked out to a couple of open houses and a quick Starbucks run before returning home to wait for Ragged. When Ragged got home, we called a friend of hers that we will call Cherry who had volunteered to help us move some stuff in her husband's truck and we began loading. Air conditioners, a treadmill, chairs, a bed frame, and boxes and containers of various other stuff were taken and four truck loads later we were done and I was completely exhausted. Not done yet, we went to another open house and then later another and finally concluding with an oustide tour of a house that was near Cherry's mother. In and amongst all of this we had to jump Ragged's car. It was a long crazy day and I still don't think we've found the house. Moving stuff feels good though. It feels lighter around here already, so when the time comes we will be ready. Thanks to Needles for taking care of the reservations I promised to do a week ago. I feel like a loser.

Moving? Moving where?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Sounds like you had a productive day. I changed the oil in the Jeep and did 3 loads of laundry. Yeah!

9:48 PM  
Blogger needlefingers said...

Hey, anything we can do to take one thing off your long list of stuff to do is not a problem at all. :)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home