Freaky Friday
I've received season 2 of JAG from Blockbuster and I plan to watch the entire season before Ragged returns. I'm about 6 episodes in. I have tonight and all day tomorrow to make a dent. I'm not sure I'll make as it will depend on Blockbuster sending the next installment promptly. Anyway, Ragged pretty much hates JAG as much as I hate The Gilmore Girls which she is fascinated with right now.
Today after I got home from work, I caught up the laundry and straightened up. I have all the windows open and we are having strong gusts of wind so there are alot of cat hair bunnies blowing out from under furniture and joining together to make one giant tribble-looking wad of hair. I'm sure Ragged would be mortified that I'm sharing this, but it's the truth. Springtime is the worst as the cats are shedding their winter coats and no amount of vacuuming can keep up with the discarded hair.
Missing: one gray female cat named Izzie. If you've seen her please call 555-BUMP. That's 555-BUMP.

1 Comments:
My hump, my hump, my lovely kitty lump.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home