
Today was a blur. I worked at home all day with the windows open. I also took my car in to get the fender fixed. The place I took the car also has a car lot, so I was given another car to drive. I figured I would be without transportation today, but instead I had a black Ford focus to tool around in. The day went by so fast, I didn't go anywhere before they called to say my car was ready. Also today we borrowed fans from Ragged's dad to expedite the basement drying out. So far it is working, but there's still a ways to go.
Also today we expected to hear from our best prospect on selling our house, but no one called. We're hoping there will be a call tomorrow. Ironically I'm starting to feel sad about moving and I will miss this house.
Ike getting a drink
1 Comments:
There you have it, proof that Cynical and Ike are breaking the drinking from the sink rules.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home