Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dum Da Da Dum

This may be premature, but I think we sold our house! Brealtor called today with a new offer from the same folks which is more acceptable than the last one. The contract should be written up tomorrow and all I have to do is go by and sign. I can't believe this all happened in such a timely manner. Usually I'm not this lucky. It must be Ragged's luck that made this happen. Of course there are lots of things that could go bad between now and then but I'm going to think positive, against my nature and upbringing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Fantastic news. We are so very excited for you. Once things settled down here maybe we an arrange a visit.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

Yeah!! We are so happy for you guys! Hope it all goes well!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Yeah guys. Good luck and We are keepin our fingers crossed.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home