Sunday, June 15, 2008

Now What

May and June are months when we spend mass quantities of time with our families which usually isn't a good thing. My mom and dad's birthday AND Mother and Father's Day fall within these months, so about every two weeks we are doing something with somebody one of us are related to and sometimes on conseuctive days. Oy! Today, we went out to lunch with Ragged's dad followed by yet another movie at the movies. This time it was "Indiana Jones". Good Lord this movie went on and on and pretty much ruined the IJ franchise for me. They were definitely kicking a dead horse with this one. I'm not sure I will ever thoroughly enjoy another movie until my ADD is medicated. I lose interest so easily. Oh, and I slept through the end of "The Golden Compass" and didn't bother "rewinding" it to see what happened. Yawners.

Included in today's doings, Ragged and I hit up Home Depot and Lowe's to shop for washers, dryers, fridges, bistro sets, and other stuff for our new place. If we would have walked out of there with all the stuff we wanted, our bill would have been $78,449.81. It was great fun, though. Now I'm home with heartburn and ready to go to bed. I have had difficulty staying up past 8 the entire weekend. Zzzzzzzzzzzz...


Did you buy me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home