This and That
So who is the 5th cylon? I was trying to decide who it was in terms of the shock value and impact on the storyline, so I'm going to choose not Starbucks or Admiral Adama. Those are the only ones it wouldn't make sense or it would be anticlimactic if it were. I wouldn't be surprised to see it be the President. Shouldn't it be a woman to make it five men and five women?
This weekend is a free Showtime and Starz weekend. I happened across it last night. Not that we need any more movies to watch. Our blockbuster viewing has slowed to a crawl with all the house activity. I did manage to watch half of "The Golden Compass" last night.
Ike enjoys sun from the windows for one of the last times before we move

2 Comments:
Yay! Yay to selling!
We've pretty much ran through the whole cast, and none of them seem to be unlikely, so I don't know what they are going to come up with. Lee? That would be a shock, considering the admiral is probably pretty sure he's not. But, I don't know that it would move the story along at all.
Thanks for the heads up on the Showtime and Starz free-view. We may not leave the house all weekend. ;)
Glad to hear things are progressing as planed. Have a great weekend and RELAX!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home