Let Freedom Ring
Today Brealtor called and scheduled the home inspection for our current house. It will be Tuesday at 6pm. We have to get ALL of the cats out of the house. Yes, I said all and that includes the Izz. As you know, I hate doing this worst of all and Izzie really hates it. We have a plan in place, however, but we have to stay gone for such a long period of time, it will be a whole different experience than the ones we've had so far.
Packing continues around Chez Ragged. We continually bounce around ideas of how all of this is going to go down after we move. It is not an easy chore let me just say.
What's wrong with this house?

1 Comments:
I didn't know you moved up here. And from the sound of it you live in my neighborhood. Some people are very inconsiderate these days.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home