Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lucky Ones

The clean-up continues and with each passing hour more and more people get power back. I thought most people were back on but when I went to work today at least 5 people didn't have power and they lived in various locations around the city and I don't talk to that many people in a day. I could tell they were frustrated and who wouldn't be. The women had wet or flat hair as they probably didn't have hair dryers or curling irons to do their do I suspect. Also today I went and got us some groceries. We lost most of our food, so we were pretty much starting from zero. Ragged has been working her hind end off and there will likely be a whole other day before most of the people in our city have power and this all becomes a distant memory. At least the weather is cool. If it were hot, this would be a whole different ballgame.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooooooo the fooooood!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

When a blackout causes the loss of innocent food then I get ANGRY!! You wouldnt like it when I am ANGRY!!!(Big green and swellen) RUDY SMASH!!!!!!!!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home