
Yesterday I was looking for my debit card and could not find it. My first thought was that some crackhead was out on the town having a big time on the $4 I have in my account. After coming back to reality and after a little thought, I realized the last time I used it was at Fazoli's the day before. If it wasn't there, I didn't know where it was. At 10 til 9 at night, I called and asked if they had my card. The manager, Virginia was her name, said that they indeed had it. Thankful, I zoomed uptown and picked it up. Crisis averted. This morning, as I do every morning the weather is cool, I threw open the French doors until Ragged and I got ready for work. When I was ready to leave, I checked for cats and then closed the doors. After being at work for four hours, I came home for lunch. I heard the cry of a cat as soon as I stepped out of the car. It didn't take long to realize I had left one of the cats on the porch. The high-pitched meow was distinctive, I had left Ike out there. He tends to sit under one of the chairs and I must have missed him on my hasty visual sweep of the porch this morning. He was obviously distraught being left out there so long and whatsmore I had left the screened door unlatched, so if he were a wee bit smarter, he could have pushed it open and gotten out into the yard and who knows what would have happened. I'm thankful that I didn't stay all day at work and I'm thankful Ike hasn't been blessed with the same number of brain cells as the brilliant Izzie. Ike was upset but after getting a few kibbles and laying down for a nap, he seemed fine.
2 Comments:
I am glad that had a happy ending.
If it would have been Izzie, she would be on her World Domination Tour right now.
Glad everyone is where they should be. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home