Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Friday

Friday I worked all day as do most people. It was a pretty good day. With the 4-day work week in full effect, the office is a ghost town on Fridays so you can get alot done without much distraction. Tonight Ragged and I decided to stay in and rest and work on some of our leftovers. We discussed the party and decided on some details. Ragged has to get up early so she has gone to bed. I am now sitting out on the porch listening to the crowd cheering at the nearby high school football game. We live two blocks from Ragged's alma mater and our street is lined with the cars of those attending the game. Across the street, our neighbors are having a get together which includes a fire, so the smell of burning wood is in the air. All in all not a bad night to be alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home