
Ragged left out early today. I think the power outage caused by Ike is all but over. I slept in a little then got up and fixed some breakfast and immediately went out on the porch for some internetin' and relaxation. Eventually I got bored and decided to clean out the gutter. Then, I hit the streets to recycle and go by the lie berry. After picking up a couple of books, I headed home for some lunch and a little bit of work work. I also washed the bed linens which is our usual on Saturdays. When Ragged got home, we went in search of some tablecloths. Ragged had picked up some earlier at a yard sale, but we needed a few more for our upcoming party. We found two more at a local thrift store and then borrowed the rest from her mom. During that time, I saw somebody eating a Taco Bell taco, so naturally I had to have one, so we ran through the drive through. That restaurant employs some of the roughest looking people by the way. Anyway, we went over Ragged's parents house and walked down to a Catholic church picnic that was taking place at the end of the block. I scored some free apple cake. Finally, we went home where Ragged and I grabbed a brief nap before a telephone call woke us. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening chilling out at home doing a bit of laundry. Ragged retired early and I'm trying to keep myself from raiding the fridge.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home