
I think summer has reared its ugly head again as our air conditioner has been used the past couple of days. It should cool down in time for our party. Hopefully. Today I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned. I hate going to the dentist. I get paniced in that chair. But, the good news is I don't have any cavities. I didn't get my teeth cleaned for the open house, my appointment just so happened to fall close to the time. Just started readin "Q-Squared", a Star Trek novel for those not in the know. Other then that nothing going on but work. I have several chores to accomplish this evening including mowing. With any luck, this will be the last time for that until it's time for my next teeth cleaning. Fingers crossed.
1 Comments:
I remember the Q-squared novel. I think I had it once but not sure if I ever read it. You should be working on your Halloween Projects.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home