Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fa La La La La

Ragged and I went out for big old greasy breakfast at my urging. I was dying for some sawmill gravy from Cracker Barrel, so I went and got some. After that, we borrowed a truck and went and got a tree, a real live one, a frazier fir. It looks really nice and Ragged is currently in the process of putting lights on it. We moved the furniture all around trying to figure out where we were going to put it and of course the last place we put it was the best place. We also got a swag for the front door and Ragged adorned it with ribbon. She also put out various decorations around the house. I cleaned out the gutters and helped here and there with decorations when I was needed. I have grown to enjoy the tree and some decorations if not the other annoying stuff and you know what I mean, like Christmas music (insert wretching sound here). I didn't get much shopping completed this weekend and I feel a bit stressed about that. I'm hopeful I will be struck with inspiration soon.

I Christmas kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home