Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Thankgiving In Case You Haven't Noticed

Our holiday actually started yesterday when we traveled to my parents to spend the night. We got up this morning and started cooking stuff and ate about 11 or so. About 12:30, Ragged and I hightailed it back home where we then went to Ragged's parents. All the food was delicious and there was a minimal of drama (I'm being forgiving about the drama, the food really was good). We then went to Wal-mart of all places to grab some various supplies and food, but mostly to get some catfood. Now we're home with some warm Starbucks coffee and a full three days ahead of us. Later we plan to peruse the ads to see if there is something we need to get up early to nab tomorrow and may get a visit from Ragged's brother and sister-in-law. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm giving this one a 6.5.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kissed Knitter said...

Mine was a 10. Everyone was in a good mood!~ surprise!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home