
Yesterday I indulged my fast food addiction and stopped into McDonalds to cash in a coupon we had received in the Sunday paper. As I sat down and started downing the nutrionless food, I noticed a local radio station was propped up in the corner with t-shirts and McDonalds mugs. You had to buy one of the new McCafe coffees and you got your choice of a radio station t-shirt or a McCafe mug. I bought a coffee, but I didn't bother getting yet another t-shirt or mug, but I did get a card that allows for a free coffee once a week for a year from McDonalds. I guess they can afford to give shizz away since they are the only company doing well in the current economic environment. Anway, I excitedly called Ragged and urged her to go by and take advantage of the promotion which she did. Now we can walk over there on Sundays and have a free McCafe coffee and read the paper together like two senior citizens. McDonalds was also giving away cookies and smaller sizes of McFlurry's. It was a fat-laden extravaganza people.
...Thick shakes, sundaes and apple piiiiii
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home