Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's A Snowin'

I worked at work all day today and so I missed most of the snow. Too bad. I think this is probably the earliest snow we've had in awhile. Anyway, Ragged and I ventured out to get some food and stuff since we were out of everything. My legs are cramping from my calves to up into my back and I'm so tired. Does that mean meningitis? In other news, I'm being bombarded with questions about what I want for Christmas. I honestly can't think of much that I want. I would like a new pair of tennis shoes and I could use some pants, but those are things I'd have to pick out/try on. In addition, I have no ideas for gifts for Christmas either. Maybe inspiration will strike soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home