Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm off today and Ragged had to work (ha ha), so I've been watching television and working on my Facebook farm mostly. I decided we probably needed some groceries, so after the contractors finished up and slammed us with a hefty bill, I went out to do some grocery shopping. Of course now we can only afford beans and rice, but Dave Ramsey recommends that, so we're all good. No, seriously, I went to Sam's and had lunch at the free sample carts and that's probably what Ragged and I are doing for dinner as well. Still, I kid. Anyway, I picked up some food and headed home to see if any of my virtual crops were ready for harvesting. This Facebook farm thing is kind of addictive.

Over the New Year's holiday, if you can call it that, Ragged and I went to see my cousin and rang in the new year with her family and friends. We got up the next morning and traveled back through the Promised Land and visited with my parents for a bit before heading home and having lunch with Ragged's parents. Later that evening, we met Ragged's old high school chum and her husband for our annual Christmas get together. I've had enough of people for a long time. Not really, but I need some along time with my farm before I do anymore social things.

The new roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home