Puckered End of No Place
It's snowing and I'm at home sipping coffee which is one of the best feelings in life to me. The snow cover we had this morning has gone, but the snowfall has gotten harder. I wish we were looking at several days of snow and accumulation. I know snow and the cold is a big headache for alot of people but I love it so much. Sometimes I wish I lived further north where snowfall happened more often. I can just hear all the boos from my readership as I write this, all four of them.

3 Comments:
Says the boy who works from home. (Alas, this morning's snow was awesome, sticking only to grass, buildings and limbs, walks and streets were clear.)
I am freezing, but I will send any of our cold weather to you. :)
Yeah SNOW!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home