Dawning
I can't believe it. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, also known as the beginning of a 48 hour period that could potentially be torture the likes of which even the Iraqi prisoners haven't experienced. With the good fortune of getting to spend Christmas Eve morning together and alone, which is a tradition for Ragged and me, came the news that we would have to host my family's dinner on Christmas day. My sister and brother-in-law's plumbing has backed up and they aren't able to use the sink or bathtub. My dad is coming to attempt to fix it, but with the tight schedule, I can't imagine he has the needed time, but we'll see. So, that's not great news. Ragged has more of a concern about it than I. I actually don't mind hosting. Keeps us from having to schlep all the gifts and food across town. It does mean lots of dish cleanup though. On top of everything else, dish pan hands!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home