Gimme A Break! I Sure Deserve It!
Yippy skippy. It's all over and me with only a few emotional bumps and bruises for it. My parents left the house this morning and with them Christmas ended. Today I've fought tooth and nail to remain at home and away from others. Ragged insisted we visit her parents to pick up a last-minute gifts from a family friend then it was home for a marathon of movie viewing. We've still got 3 or 4 more to see over the remainder of our vacation. So far, we've been collectively disappointed. We have high hopes for what's to come. Against my will, we are scheduled for a Boggle tournament on Wednesday and a dinner with a high school friend of Ragged's at some to be announced evening in addition to a birthday party for my niece this weekend. She's turning the big 1. Regardless of how much I resist social engagements, we seem to be "acquiring" more and more dates as we go on. Give me a break already!
The picture is three of our cats taking a nap on our bed. These are the most unlikely grouping of napping partners: Cooper, Sammy, and Eli.

2 Comments:
I can't believe you gave the Matrix 2 stars and lone star state of mind a 1... I see our tastes in movies are indeed different. Good Luck with the Boogle Tourney.....Peggy Hill. Hee Hee;)
I calls 'em as I sees 'em. If my Scattergories performance is any indication, I'll be at the Moron level. Peggy Hill?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home