Overture, Turn the Lights...
Monday was a day of movie watching, albeit bad movie watching, but movie watching nevertheless. We watched three movies and only one of them ended up being worth our time. Ragged would probably say none of them were worth her time, but what can you do. I particularly enjoyed The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Think a less graphic, slightly modified version of The Exorcist with Linda Blair and you have this movie. As you can see, I rated it 4 stars which is the highest rating on my new list.
Today, we have one more movie to watch and my hopes aren't high for it, but I'll go into it with an open mind. The movie, you may be wondering, is The Dukes of Hazzard. I'll keep you updated.
Today, we have one more movie to watch and my hopes aren't high for it, but I'll go into it with an open mind. The movie, you may be wondering, is The Dukes of Hazzard. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home