Monday, February 20, 2006

There is a Season?

When I was in grade school, I remember figuring up what year I would graduate high school. 1991 seemed liked an eternity away then. Well, it's practically ancient history now. Nearly 15 years ago I graduated high school and next week I will turn 33. Who would have thunk the years would fly by so quickly. As a kid, I can remember hearing adults talk about how time flies. I couldn't have disagreed more at that time. Needless to say, now I know exactly what they were talking about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

It hell getting old. I can hardly beleive that Yuri is almost 7 and whats funny is that I cant remember life before we had him. 32 and can only remember 7 of them....Huh.. My memory sucks...What was I talking about now?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home