Momma, Make the Lambs Stop Screaming
I'm just able to write about the events of the weekend. Pilot has traumatized several adults and two small children with his antics. I can't go into detail as we have all sworn not to talk about it ever again. I'll just say it was bad.
Otherwise we had a great if not short weekend. The weather was a bit cold, but we managed to have fun despite Mother Nature. Pilot and Ragged have detailed our exploits. See their blogs for most of the details.
Otherwise we had a great if not short weekend. The weather was a bit cold, but we managed to have fun despite Mother Nature. Pilot and Ragged have detailed our exploits. See their blogs for most of the details.

2 Comments:
Never under estimate the ick factor of some Play Doe and a hairy orifice. :)
It was the perfect target to try out the macro lens.....What were we thinking?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home