Saturday, October 07, 2006

Johnny-Come-Lately

Without the influence of Pilot, Rudy, Needles and Brando, I don't think Ragged and I would have any interests. The possible exception would be ST:TNG for me and photography for Ragged, but those would be the only exceptions. Anywho, with the cool previews for the new season of Battlestar Galactica and frequent mentioning of the program by the aforementioned 4-some, I had to tune in to the 2-hour season premiere. I wasn't disappointed. Although I don't have alot of the backstory, it was easy to fall in step with what was going on and I was very impressed. With no new Star Trek series currently being shown on the boob tube, I need a sci-fi fix and I think I've found it. Now I have to go back and catch up on the two previous seasons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

Battlestar started with a minisires that was so good that it went into seasons.

It is really good I think that you will like it. There are 12 different cylon human models.

1. Guy with Kara (and kid KC)
2. Hot blonde chick
3. Sharon
4. Guy from Quantum Leap
5. Guy who was going to shot Gaius.
6. Black man- (crazy doc)
7. Lucy Lawless

I think that is all that they have shown. They have also lead you to believe that Saul's wife ( she was getting heavy with quantum leap guy) is possibly a cylon (from season 1).

You will love this show!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

There's always your fascination with McDonald's. My love of pedicures.

Wait. . . those aren't hobbies, are they?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

They started out with a 2 show mini series and then broke into the regular series. I think they have been very good although story lines seemed to wander abit but LOST is the same way. The first series was good with a few loose ends and a good season finally clencher. The second season stayed in step until the season finally. I was dissapointed in the time jumps to get you to the current story. I was hopeing for a Dallas clean up.....It was a dream and terrible terrible dream. It's a good show but I hope things get straightened up soon.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home