Royal Flush
To quite from Ragged, "There's nothing worse than" not being able to take a dootie at your own home. You see, for the past couple of days our toilet hasn't been flushing. We've had some gurgling too, which apparently is pretty typical when it's rained as much as it has and you're doing laundry beat 60 to boot. Anyway, today I called the plumber and they came out and within a few minutes had the problem fixed. As any home owner is probably acutely aware, it doesn't matter if they stay one minute or 59 minutes, the cost is per hour plus parts. Well, they made an adjustment in the back of the toilet to make it fill up with more water. I stood there and watched the dude, who against all stereotypes did not have his crack showing, flush the damn thing twice with no problem. Satisfied, I paid him and hightailed it back to work. When I got home after work and tried to flush it, the same problem existed. I don't know what the deal is, but it's very frustrating. I called them and they are going to send someone back out tomorrow. It's Ragged's headache tomorrow as I will be out of town for another of the many trainings I've had to attend in the past month. Hopefully tomorrow night we'll be sitting on our own thrown doing our business.

2 Comments:
Initial visit by plumber: $56
A second visit by plumber: $129
Being able to flush with assurance: Priceless
Hope they get the doodie bowl fixed cause I feel a pain commin on. (doubling over with a sever stomach cramp) Hope the exhaust fan works also. He he
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home