Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Haven't Seen Barbados

As usual, this weekend has been a busy one. Last night, Ragged and I made a quick trip to Sears and Best Buy to scope out some XM equipment. We also had time to rent movies before meeting Ragged's folks for dinner. After that, we went to see "The Sugar Bean Sisters" at the community theater. The play was a bizarre comedy with a dose of drama. I liked it and I laughed out loud on several occasions. There are some great one-liners in this play including "that makes my ass want to chew tobacca" and "go twist somebody else's titty" uttered primarily by one character. There are more but I can't think of them right now. After the play, we went over to Ragged's parents to review there photos from their recent cruise to Panama. The whole night as we ran around it poured rain. It was perhaps the first time I've been cold since the weather changed to fall-like.

We got home late and slept in late this morning which felt great. I ran some errands and worked for an hour today. Ragged and I then went out to lunch at Fazoli's to Target and to Walmart to get some groceries and some candy to replinish the stock Ragged and I have gone through. After that, we cleaned the house (boo) and washed clothes. I still have a couple of chores to do to complete my part of the housework, there will be some available spare time on Sunday. I squeezed in a short nap today too.

Tomorrow holds lunch with my family, hopefully me writing a paper, and perhaps some preparation for our coming trip to San Antonio. Somebody stop the world. I want to get off.

The above photo is one of many Ragged took today. The trees and bushes have taken a sudden, beautiful turn in color.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

We ate at Fazoli's yesterday too. Looks like yo guys are busy and staying busy. Hope to see ya soon.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home