Fall In Step
Finally fall is here. This weather is right up my alley and like McDonald's, I'm lovin' it. We've been enjoying the weather and the weekend. Friday night, Ragged and I went out for dinner and ran into Kissed Knitter. We followed up dinner with coffee at Starbizzles. I have to say, it hurts to pay $4 for a cup of coffee, but sometimes splurging on things like this feels so good. Saturday, Ragged went out to get some punkins while I was under the weather. Eventually, I got to feeling better and I went to work out and then met Ragged for some lunch and a Target trip. At Target, I was going to purchase a car charger for my new cell phone, but I realized it would be a perfect gift to ask for for Christmas, since I can't think of much else I want and I'm constantly being asked what I want. We walked down to the new Best Buy, but I walked away with nothing. We then went to rent some movies, choosing "The Butterfly Effect 2" and the "River King". We spent the evening watching them and I ate everything in sight as well. This morning, I went to Walmart and got some supplies including some stuff for chicken and dumplings, a request of Ragged's earlier this week. I have to say I'm looking forward to cooking something different. I cook about once a week and it seems like I'm cooking the same 2 or 3 things over and over and over. What I should have done was get the stuff for Needles' soup, but I should have started yesterday to accomplish that. Anyway, I've been piled on the couch most of the time with at least one cat snuggling. We have turned on the heat for the first time and there's no doubt it's fall. Good riddance summer.

5 Comments:
I am smelling the beginnings of Needles soup right now. I am suprised to see a pic of you on your blog. What about the stalkers?
It won't be there for long, so enjoy it while you can, stalkers.
Darn! We missed the pic, but there was one of you in the books that Ragged sent to me. She must have been using you as a book mark.
We made copies of the pic and are sending around to all your friends and stalkers. Maybe that bump in the night aint a little kitty. Mooohaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa! Just a little something to set the Halloween mood.
My only hope is that the photo is a juicy one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home