
Boo hoo. The weekend has wrapped, at least the fun part. We had a great time with Needles and Pilot, just as we anticipated. If anyone gets a chance to stay in a chalet with these two, I recommend it wholeheartedly. Our weekend started out at the OG where a slight yet not really upsetting bobble by the serving staff got us a free appetizer. Let's hear it for free stuff. Woo hoo.


Following lunch, we went to a bookstore for some meandering and a return of one of Needles' online purchases. We then went to the chalet to drop our gear and then we went to get some supplies. We got to enjoy a fire which was a highlight of the experience. We played Rummy and our new game Cranium which was an interesting experience. I think everyone enjoyed it, but it was difficult to get the hang of how to play. We had intended to play Euchre (sp?), but I couldn't hang and fell asleep. I think Ragged and I got better rest as Needles and Pilot slept upstairs with the rattley heater. I slept a full 8 hours and a little extra as I fell asleep in the chair

by the fire. Ragged and Needles got in a bit of knitting as well. We were even treated to some light snow in the last few hours we were there. I had hoped to get snowed in and I had wished we had to stay another night, but alas that didn't happen. Now we're home with only our memories, but a healthy number of pictures to commemorate the occasion. Enjoy some of them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home