Saturday, January 20, 2007

Global Warming Sucks

Bring on the snow. I have a feeling we're not going to get anything because the forecast says a wintery mix followed by boring old rain. I fear we won't have a decent snow before winter is over. I'll never get to eat toxic snowcream again.

I barely drug myself off the couch today. Ragged was gone all day and I was so lazy that I think I lapsed into a coma once or twice. It's amazing how fast a day goes by when you're watching all the TV you've recorded all week. I couldn't bring myself to watch the American Idol auditions. Those people were really messed up when they didn't "make it to Hollywood". It's just not funny to me. I did catch up on Voyager and NYPD Blue.

I had eggs for breakfast, leftover steak and baked potato for lunch, and lasagna for dinner. I've eaten high on the hog today. I'm contemplating making a run to Dairy Queen for a blizzard or sundae to top off the smorgasbord. Num.
After a long day of Neenering, Izzy snuggles with the vent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Neener girl. Keep on Neenerin on.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home