
I can feel them closing in on me. It's a frighteningly quiet approach. First it was the employee two cublicles away from me at my night job. Most recently it was the girl who has the office next to me at my day job. It's slowly making its way to me. It's the flu, or whatever the sickness is that's taking everybody around me down , one by one. You never really know whose been effected until its too late. All of a sudden somebody's sick and you are left trying to remember if you got close enough to be breathed on by them or if you touched anything they did. For some reason, I don't feel like getting a flu shot makes sense and I have to admit I'm a little nervous about getting one. I just think eventually they will realize those shots are detrimental to our immune systems or something. Anyway, I haven't had the flu in years, so I'm sure I'm due. It seems like its more rampant than I remember. I just know its coming. I just know it.
1 Comments:
I got a flu shot last year and I have not had one problem until this last time. And the only thing I noticed was that I felt achy for a day or two. I also felt like crap but if it keeps me from getting the flu where I feel like shooting myself in the head then it is worth it to me. I dont see how it could really be too bad for you because the more bad stuff you are subjected to and build up your immunity the stronger your immune system will get. The parents that live in hypoallerginic houses and filter the air and are uber bacteriaphobia us the ones that usually have the sickly kid. Thats just me two cents but it may not be the right answer for you. Or company nurse said she has no opinion if you ask if you should or shouldn't get a flu shot. I think this is our business way of saying the if you get sick from a shot you got at work you cant sue. Oh well I have rambeled on enough about the situation. Enjoy the harpoon in the arm.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home