Friday, January 26, 2007

Don't Get Me Wrong

It's Friday. Finally. What a long, hard week. I've had a continuous headache for the past 4 days. I think it's tension, but it could be the weather changes. Who knows? It's not a tumor.

Ragged finally came over to the new blogger. I think she will like it. Lately I've been anti newness, particularly when it comes to technology, but I think the new blogger is an improvement.
I'm excited about spending some time with Needles and Pilot this weekend. Our last get together was rudely interrupted. I'm also looking forward to staying in a chalet. I'm not sure I've ever stayed in one before. It sounds French. Ooo la la.
Pictured: Boop Boop (Cooper) during the aforementioned napping session with Izzie. You can tell I took the picture because it's a little fuzzy. I haven't mastered how to take pictures with our camera and I probably never will. Anyway, it makes Boop look like a kitten again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home